Share your wound care insights and knowledge through WoundCareAdvisor.com
Consider contributing pertinent, useful information that health care professionals can utilize in the wound care practices
Sometimes we all think “It would be great to share this information with my peers”. WoundCareAdvisor.com invites you to do just that. . .share best practices, interesting case studies, practice information such as assessment techniques or documentation tips and more through our popular website.
Are you ready?
We are looking for healthcare professionals who share our enthusiasm in providing the highest quality care to their patients.
Consider these opportunities:
- Write an article – our web articles are approximately 400-500 words in length and can be in a variety of formats:
- Case studies
- Peer-reviewed articles
- Best practices
- Review articles
- Question and answers
- Tips and techniques
- Infographics – provide us with pertinent information and our team will create a useful resource that is easy to read!
- Forum moderators
- Content reviewers
Every month over 65,000 visitors access WoundCareAdvisor.com for the latest news, information and practice tips to optimize their wound care practice.
Why engage with WoundCareAdvisor.com
- Become part of the solution! Everyone is looking for a ‘better’ way of doing things – maybe you have the answer!
- Share your knowledge and experience with wound care professionals all over the country
- Further the goal of optimizing patient outcomes through best practices
What you will be asked to provide:
- Content must be unbiased and not promotionally driven
- Articles must contain original content that you develop
- Topics must be related to wound care, ostomy and associated patient complications
- Insights specific to how healthcare professionals can deliver optimal patient care
- If an article is peer-reviewed and/or copy-edited, authors will be required to review updates and approve
- We’ll be asking you for a photograph of yourself to include with your posting
- Author agreement stating that all posted content will be trademarked by HealthCom Media
Let’s get started! Contact Tyra London, WoundCareAdvisor.com Strategist at [email protected] and let’s work together soon!