Wound Care Advisor, Practical Issues in Wound, Skin and Ostomy Management is the journal that CERTIFIED skin and wound specialists – including nurses and other allied health professionals – are reading!
Wound Care Advisor is published in digital turn-page format bi-monthly. Editorial is clinical and practical and serve readers in furthering quality wound, skin and ostomy management issues through succinct, usable information. The journal serves as a comprehensive, timely, TRUSTED information source that certified wound specialists will rely on to:
- Empower them to set a new standard for wound care practices throughout the continuum of care
- Maximize their educational foundation of best practices
- Assist in the advancement of their professional careers
Serving as a new “voice” of today’s multi-disciplinary wound care specialists, the journal provides vital clinical data, information, news and insight from authoritative experts that will advance the field of wound, skin and ostomy management while enhancing the quality of patient care.
Average number of articles per issue – 2-3 peer-reviewed articles plus additional departments:
- Wound Care News – News and updates, the leading voice for multi-disciplinary certified wound care specialists
- Clinical Notes – Short summaries of scientific research, guidelines, and reports that highlight key “take-aways”
- Best Practices – Case studies, clinical tips from would care specialists, and other key resources
- Business Consult – Designed to help wound care specialists manage their careers and stay current
- Clinician Resources – Highlights patient education, tool kits, websites, and other resources